Location: Oulu, Finland
Fields of operation:
- piano lessons
- piano accompaniments
- background music on the piano
- musical performances
- arrangements for different ensembles
- proofreading and language editing (Finnish, English)
- translations (Finnish–English–Finnish, Spanish–Finnish, Spanish–English)
- language lessons (English, Spanish)
Suvi Partanen, Entrepreneur
Education: Master of Education (Music Education) 2007 and Master of Arts (English Philology) 2017, University of Oulu, Finland
Work experience: Music teacher (2006-), Choral director, Spanish teacher (2008-)
- Choral director in three choirs in Oulu area
- Spanish teacher (distance teaching to Kajaani)
- Spanish and English teacher, Oulu-opisto
Voluntary work: singalongs in a retirement home
Hobbies: singing in a quartet in Tuira church
Feedback from students
A really gifted and likeable teacher.
Suvi has a perfect way of clarifying things so that even those of us who do not read music can understand and learn new things.
– Aune Jaara, Siltojen Laulu mixed choir
The greatest director we’ve ever had! She has even created a wonderful ‘team spirit’ in our choir.
She takes people the way they are.
– Paula Määttä, Siltojen Laulu mixed choir